Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,sci.electronics.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default NEW: "Ask Mr. Microwave" Blog (for immediate release)

"Rick Onanian" wrote in message

How else can you cook a pizza from frozen in 13 minutes? I have one and
it works fine. You need to set it correctly for the style of pizza.

Well, the toaster oven I described does it faster than 13 minutes. How do
you set the Pizzazz to crisp the bottom of the pizza without vaporizing
the top, or indeed to crisp the bottom at all?

I find it works fine. For some pizzas, 5 to 8 minutes with heat on bottom
only followed by both works well. Self rising pizzas are a bit slower but
still come out fine if you follow the instructions.