Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Are we this lazy?

On Nov 6, 6:23 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
The Multi-Router is of a quality that you rarely see
any longer in this country and I'm surprised they don't cost more. You
really have to take a close look at one, and put it through it's paces, to
appreciate the mix of engineering, accuracy and robustness that is inherent
in the beast ... makes the words "fit and finish" too paltry to describe it.

Okay, okay okaaaayyyy!!! I surrender... I want one, damn you!!! That
machine oooooozes: "buy me, buy me!!!"

(*practising my rationalization*: the mix of engineering, accuracy and
robustness, the mix of engineering, accuracy and robustness, the mix of
engineering, accuracy and robustness.)

But I will wait for jBot. g