Posted to alt.home.repair
MRS. CLEAN MRS. CLEAN is offline

Default Is everything around $400 these days?

I think the best procedure if you're not cutting from the ground is
standing on a solid limb above the targeted limb.

Bill wrote:
...a small gas chain saw and a ladder, and up I go on the street side
where if it drops I won't hurt anything...

If you use a chainsaw while you are on a ladder, you will probably learn
that the hospital emergency room also charges around $400 for a visit!

Chain Saw Injury Statistics...
http://www.elvex.com/facts08.htm

Do yourself a favor and buy the below chainsaw safety DVD for $4.99

Stihl Chain Saw Safety, Operation & Maintenance DVD...
http://www.stihlusa.com/information/info_lit_video.html

Chainsaw protective clothing...
http://www.elvex.com/prod09.htm