Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,sci.electronics.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
George George is offline

Default NEW: "Ask Mr. Microwave" Blog (for immediate release)

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Anthony Matonak wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Rick Onanian wrote:

You can reheat a pizza in a microwave and have it dry out? I've never
nuked any piece of pizza that didn't come out soggy.
Amateur! I can make it look and feel just like I walked in the door
with it in the box.

Why would anyone want to reheat pizza? Cold pizza is excellent.

Anthony

Hot pizza is even better. If you like it cold, just grab a frozen
pizza and dig in.

Naw, fresh hot pizza is great and next day cold "breakfeast pizza" is
almost as good. Reheated pizza is mediocre.