Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] campn4fun@neo.rr.com is offline

Default ? add second sink to granite counter ?

We just had a house built and opted to go with a single sink in the
masterbath in a granite countertop. The plans did call for the second
sink but we didn't think we needed 2. Well, we now wish we had the
second sink. Is is possible to add the second sink after the granite is
in or does the granite counter have to come out? The single sink is an
undermount. The counter is 7 feet long. The vanity is under the single
sink, there is open space under where the second sink could go so
access to get under the counter is no problem.

betty