Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,sci.electronics.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default NEW: "Ask Mr. Microwave" Blog (for immediate release)

gamer wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Rick Onanian wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

What do you think the plastic spatter shields are for? Also, they
are great for reheating pizza without drying it out.

You can reheat a pizza in a microwave and have it dry out? I've never
nuked any piece of pizza that didn't come out soggy.

Amateur! I can make it look and feel just like I walked in the door
with it in the box.

You must like Pizza Hut. Is Red Lobster your choice for fresh seafood
as well? How about Smokey Bones for BBQ?

Pizza Hut is overpriced. I don't eat seafood, or BBQ. Pizza really
isn't on my special diet, but I cheat about once a month.

My favorite pizza was from any of the Cassano's pizzerias in SW Ohio,
but I haven't been there since 1987.

I grew up in the midwest, and the seafood and fish was trucked in. I
just couldn't eat it, because it was so bad.

BBQ makes me sick within a half hour of eating it, so I haven't
touched it in over 30 years, even if it was a free meal.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida