Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,sci.electronics.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rick Onanian Rick Onanian is offline

Default NEW: "Ask Mr. Microwave" Blog (for immediate release)

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Rick Onanian wrote:
You can reheat a pizza in a microwave and have it dry out? I've never
nuked any piece of pizza that didn't come out soggy.

Amateur! I can make it look and feel just like I walked in the door
with it in the box.

Share your pizza-nuking voodoo with the world, or at least with me. I
currently have to use the toaster oven. I bow to your pizza-nuking
superiority.