Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King Guy King is offline

Default Rechargeable Batteries

The message
from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

You need to be more specific. I have two chargers that are designed to
handle both Ni-Cad and NiMH - both of which may be left on indefinitely.

My fast=charger's like that. Shove anything in it and a while later it's
charged but leaving cells in for a week doesn't seem to have any adverse
effects. They're hot at the end of the fast-charge cycle but cool right
down to (as far as I can tell) ambient once it switches to trickle.

--
Skipweasel