Posted to alt.home.repair
paaji paaji is offline

Default Kenmore Washing Machine doesn't rinse

Thanks for replying and feedback.
I finally opened the washing machine checked the dreain hose that is
coming from drum to pump and pump to outside. I checked everything in
it nothing in it other then small nail and small amount of lint which i
cleaned. After putting back i just ran on rinse cycle. Machine spins
well. So I put one jacket in just to check it out, what i noticed that
if you run the full cycle from start to finish machine just stops
before rinsing. What might be causing to this can it be timer or
something else. Thanks