john

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

On 25 Jan 2004 19:58:35 -0800, (Excitable Boy)
wrote:

Bob G wrote in message . ..

Tell me something, Hamei ... why are you so angrily defensive?

oh, let's see why a person could become slightly riled ...other
than the fact that you called me a liar, no real reason ... with
all your great knowledge of the Internet you are so stewpid as to
claim someone is a liar based on an email address in google WHICH
YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHECK. Oh yeah, then you decided that becasue of
the times I post at, I MUST be living in California and LYING about
China ... sure, no one's liable to get upset by claims like that,
what the heck, we all like to be called liars.

How about if we turn the tables, Bob ? how about if I said everything
YOU have talked about here is a pack of lies ? *I* can come up with
proof that I live in Huzhou. What do we have from YOU except a bunch
of worthless bytes ?

Are you running away now because it's going to become painfully
obvious very quickly that you are full of bear squat ?

LOL.. this is funny... ok everybody.. Hamei really is in China ..
really!!

Later,
Mike

But we don't know where Bob G. is.. probably in outter space.

John