Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rechargeable Batteries

In article ,
Peter Crosland wrote:
I suggest you go away and do some proper research before spouting
inaccuracies further Dave..

Peter Crosland

You need to be more specific. I have two chargers that are designed to
handle both Ni-Cad and NiMH - both of which may be left on indefinitely.

But the OP is presumably using the one supplied with the camera so that's
a red herring.

As regards 'memory' with Ni-Cads I stick by my view. It was never a
problem in normal use.

And if you think recharging alkaline batteries worth the effort or cost
you're the one who needs to do some research.

--
*Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.