Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Stepping off a ladder onto the roof

wrote in message
oups.com...
I dont care for heights either. My other home had a spot where the roof
came together

Kinda of a L shape, I would go up there it still bothered me.

I can stand on a ladder and do stuff pretty good........

but climbing on roof is tough

You know I could do that, put the ladder in the corner of the roofline, that
way I could step off sideways.

The biggest problem I had, and I mentioned this to the first poster, I was
using a borrowed ladder, a ladder that was rated for 200 lbs and I am NOT
200 lbs, plus the thing is like cooked spaghetti in that it wobbles all
around. So maybe just using a better ladder would be to my benefit. I
gotta get those damn gutters cleaned or I won't ever fix that water
problem...