Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Stepping off a ladder onto the roof

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:30:01 -0500, "Charles Schuler"
wrote:

With an extension ladder, the top of the extension should be well above the
roof edge, so that you can comfortably swing your foot onto the roof (your
hips should be well above the roof edge).

With the ladder being well above the roof line; it gives me a sense of
security. I feel like I at least have something to hold on to for
that first step onto the roof. Coming down I grab the ladder and then
step down.

I really fell better when someone is holding the bottom.
--
Oren