Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,sci.electronics.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default NEW: "Ask Mr. Microwave" Blog (for immediate release)

"MRS. CLEAN" wrote:

George wrote:
MicrowaveDisplay.com wrote:
NEW: "Ask Mr. Microwave" Blog (for immediate release)
http://www.microwavespam.com/blog.htm

"Ask Mr. Microwave" is a blog designed to answer common (and not so
common) questions about microwave oven use, abuse, and trouble and to
help you save money on microwave use, repair, and purchasing.

# # #

Is it OK to put large quantities of SPAM in a microwave?

Yes, but be sure to cover with several layers of paper towels because
the fat really flies!

What do you think the plastic spatter shields are for? Also, they
are great for reheating pizza without drying it out.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida