Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] in2-dadark@webtv.net is offline

Default Single Woman Needs to Stop being Sexist....

I was (also) off put by the single woman thing. I wonder if she
announces when she goes to the grocery store..'single woman needs head
of lettuce'... ?? Single woman needs a pack of cigarettes...?? single
woman needs sanitary napkins...??

The whole pimpin' thing is getting old already. Is there any situation
(nowadays) where a woman wont involve her ass?

And my experience is most single women aren't. Those that usually
announce they are, are usually just looking to add to their (man)
collection or save some money or get some attention..; And most (at
least) have some kind of chump around they ask for advice (aka her
'friend').

If you come on to a board like this and say something like that, people
should give you the WRONG advice just to teach you a lesson..