Sue

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:25:21 -0500, Tom Quackenbush
wrote:

Sue wrote:
snip
I quit running, um, er....... actually, probably right after the last
PE class I took. Hmmm. Perhaps during the Johnson administration
(not Andrew).

FYI, my emailed reply was blocked by Earthlink's spamblocker.

I did get one but not in answer to this one. The one I got (about
running dog lackeys) wasn't entirely blocked. I'm having a bitch of a
time with my e-mail and some people's doesn't download to my pc so I
have to go to the earthlink webmail site to get it. At that place
anyone who isn't in my on-line address book is put into the "Suspect
Email" folder from where I can have it moved to the on-line inbox and
the address added (yours is now). I have not been able to figure out
how it is that some friends' e-mails get downloaded and some get stuck
at the webmail site. It's really annoying because I can't save ones
that I want to save directly to a folder. I have to cut and past and
all that crap. Also, when I reply from there there are none of those
things that make them easier to read. Sigh. I still get those

Swen worm things, too. Down from the 50 p/hr at first to about 1 or 2
p/hr. Those are the ones about Microsoft patches and bug reports and
all that nonsense.
Sue

R,
Tom Q.