Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Word Mangler

"Bob F" wrote in message
The prepared text as shown in
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...611020414/1068

"I can't overstress the importance of a great education. Do you know where
you end up if you don't study, if you aren't smart, if you're
intellectually
lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq. Just ask President
Bush."

That may be true, but the arrogant SOB did not come right out and say he
made a mistake. instead, he insisted that he would not apologize to Bush for
what he said. Had he come down from his high horse and immediately set the
record straight, it would be done and over within an hour. I'm no supporter
of Bush, but I certainly would not want Kerry as out leader.

Since he can't read prepared text properly, he should get Laura Bush to give
him lessons.