Posted to alt.home.repair
k k is offline

Default Septic tank cleaning price?

I agree. Mine is also around $300 (1500 gal tank). Kids are gone now, so
we do it less often, but the inspection has value even when pumping isn't
really essential. Our system is older (1965), but knock-on-wood so far.

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..

"edb" wrote in message
I am having my septic tank cleaned for the first time.
Price qouted $175.00
Location East central Florida
Is this a good price?

Sure, it was 300 for mine. Might want to inquire about an inspection at
the same time, a quality professional can spot any potentials in the drain
field and locate the parts before you forget about them over time -
distribution box, drain field line markers that sort of stuff. Much
easier to maintain the system if you know where everything is.