Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT Word Mangler

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bob F wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message

Fine.
Kerry's a jerk, insulted the troops and he's a schmuck - BFD.
Or,
Kerry misspoke himself and he's a true American. Same result - BFD.

He's not running for office, the guy is as stiff as a board, couldn't
differentiate between Karl and Groucho Marx, and this whole OBSESSION
with some stupid comment, whether intentional or not, is absurd.

Why not concentrate on the things that are BFD's instead of puffing up
a stupid comment to make an argument?

That's not a rhetorical question. Anyone? Anyone at all?

The goal is to distract the discussion from the disaster of the Iraq
war. It's not an obsession - it's straight out partisan politics.

I'm sure you're not telling me about what my "goal" was in starting
this thread. Only an idiot would try to tell me what my goal was, and
I'm sure you're not an idiot. I posted it as a laugh about how someone
could mangle the language.

Kerry left one word, "us" out of his joke. Is the the mangling you
speak of? I read a bit of the article, and found nothing remotely
funny in it. Maybe you'd care to point it out.

Bob