Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm system replacement

I'd have to guess that some of the monitoring companies get upset if
you mix and match parts. So, with monitored system, it would be wise
to call the company, and see what they reccomend. If it's a local
alert with a siren or light, then it's less a concern.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Stubby" wrote in message
. ..
Can someone tell me what alarm will be best to replace my old one.
The
old system is Napco and the motion detectors must be replaced because
they click when anyone walks passed them. All the wires are up in the
attic so I plan on reusing them. And the central controller,
battery
backup and alarm horns can be reused. TIA