Posted to uk.d-i-y
SantaUK SantaUK is offline

Default 12v smoke, heat and CO alarms, with volt free contacts

I'll need to check my catalouge, but you can get a "normal" fire alarm base
unit that has relay contacts on it, and can put any of the heads, smoke,
heat or CO2 onto it. I can't recall the name but I will find out.

--
Regards

M Millar

"Sparks" wrote in message
Do they all exist somewhere!?

I would like to install some smoke,heat and CO alarms in the house,
powered from the alarm supply, and connected to the alarm.

I can find simple smoke alarms that will do this,
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/TLSD12.html
but not heat (kitchen) or CO alarms that are 12v and have contacts for the
house alarm.

Any pointers?

Ta

--