Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Default Wooden toolbox/chest plans

onoahimahi wrote:
No it doesn't negate being a woodworker to buy the Chinese Gerstner.
I want to spend my time building things that see the light of day, not
that live in my basement shop only to be enjoyed by me.

I agree totally.. I have one of those metal red Craftsman rolling tool
boxes. Works fine. Doesn't get any oohs or ahhs, but very cost
efficient and if it's down in the basement, who cares.

My shop time is extremely limited as well. It typically takes me 3-4
months to finish something, just due to lack of free time.

Maybe a few years after I retire, when all the household tasks are
caught up on, I'll build a sexy tool box.