Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos,alt.home.repair
Deodiaus Deodiaus is offline

Default 1995 Honda Accord LX 5spd clutch

Actually, I would hope not. Years ago, Subaru had a commercial that
said that "A car is metal, glass, and plastic, and if your car
impresses your friends, you live amongst snobs."
A quote I use all of the time.
Unfortunately, the car is valued at $3000 tops, and scraped up with the
AC gone (Im living in the South). I just don't want to be sinking
money into something which is costing me more to maintain. I know it
is a good car, but I swear I must have sunk $4K into it over the last 3
years.
Secondly, it is hard to guage a mechanic. I trusted my old home town
mechanic until his ex-wife called him a crook at a BBQ.