Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Woodpecker Nesting in Siding

Your typing is atrocious. "Proly" achieves nothing.

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in
message ...
"proly" proly saves a ****load of typing.
Ackshooly far more efficient than contractions, such as "you're"...
Oh, it's usenet, bruhs, usenet....
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
news
You're right.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Psssst...just between you and me, "just between you and I" is
grammatically incorrect.

Jo Ann

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote in
message ...
I would leave him.
Proly not the greatest thing for the house, but proly not the worst,
either. If he has made a nest, it's proly pretty protected from the
elements, so no real leaks should occur.

Psssst.....just between you and I, nobody says "proly" any more. It's
not
cute. It's not creative. It's not cool. It's nothing.