Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default TS-Aligner Fall 2006 Promotional Offer!

In article .com, wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:

Back then you wouldn't have even considered posting an ad in this
newsgroup. Now some of the most vocal newbies here, like
Mr Miller and Mr Michaels are defending you. How the times
have changed.

Ummmm.... I'm not exactly a newbie, Fred: my first post to the wreck was more
than ten years ago.

That all? Heck AOL has been gated to Usenet longer than that.

Maybe so... but it's four years longer than *you* have been here (unless
you've changed your posting ID substantially).

--
Regards,