Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Strange phone call this morning...

In article TVH2h.38406$H7.7651@edtnps82, "efgh" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
et...
In article ,
() wrote:
In article ,
Doug Miller wrote:
Got this call earlier this morning...

[ring] [ring]
[me] This is Doug Miller.
[caller] Hey, Doug, it's your buddy from the wreck, coming over to see
you.
[me, sarcastic] Is that right.
[caller] (hangs up)

Call came from (205) 257-4369. That's the Birmingham AL area. Oddly
enough,
said once that he lives in Helena, a Birmingham
suburb. Do
ya think he might be my "buddy" who called?
...snipped...

Maybe. Did you try calling back and asking?

I did. There was no answer.

Try calling them at 2 or 3 in the morning.

Why? No. I'll not do that. It would serve no purpose to harass him, and is
certainly a greater offense than his calling me at quarter to ten. He's done
me no harm, and if he never calls me again I see no reason not to simply let
it slide.

--
Regards,