Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default TS-Aligner Fall 2006 Promotional Offer!

In article , Bruce Barnett wrote:
Tom Veatch writes:

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:07:47 GMT, (Doug Miller)

Come on over. You're welcome any time. Bring your magical alignment system
along, and we'll compare it to the TS-Aligner Junior in my shop.

Ya know, Doug, I'm beginning to regret my prior voice of moderation.

A Google search finds only one occurrence of Mr/Ms "notmenotnow"
anywhere, in any group.

I count four postings - over a period of 6 years.

3 in the wreck.

I could even guess his name, but will just say his initials are AR.

But his e-mail is and

So notmenotnow's from Florida - I'd guess.

okayyyyyyy.... but 'notmenotnow' isn't the one who's been misbehaving...

--
Regards,