Posted to uk.d-i-y
Neil Neil is offline

Default Water leak :( Nibbled water tank?

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:12:48 +0000, Neil wrote:

One rodent down...chocolate does seem to work, even mint chocolate

Well done, what was it? One down, 6 to go, you rarely have just one
rodent, where one has been others will follow...

Looked like a mouse to me, the same sort that I trapped one of
downstairs about maybe 3 months earlier. Going to reset the trap
tonight, and get more when I can get to the shops.

They do like chocolate, we use Nutella in the live capture mouse trap.
They like peanut butter as well but that goes rancid after a while,
Nutella last for months.

This was actually a holiday gift that was lying in the wrong
mouse-available position and got one corner already nibbled-off...so it
seemed like a reasonable choice to use as bait

--
Neil