Posted to uk.d-i-y
Neil Neil is offline

Default Water leak :( Nibbled water tank?

Clint Sharp wrote:
In message , Alex
writes

do not even try to patch as it is unlikely to be successful,and if the
rodent does come back and gnaws the hole bigger you are in real ****
,especially if he does it when you are out.

However, if he does patch it and the rodent returns, there's a good
chance that a sudden catastrophic failure of the patch will drown the
offending creature, so there is a bright side.

Well currently I'm just trying to catch the leakage as best I can, and
putting out traps - but on the bright side, the loft hatch isn't in
place, so its at least a *little* harder for the damn things to get to
the hole...

--
Neil