Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default sanity check, please

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 06:40:15 +0000, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Before you get too far down the road, take a look at Rousseau, RM3509
Solid Phenolic Drop-In Base Plate for Router Tables.

Google RM3509.

Lew

I have one of the Rousseaus, but it only has a 1/4" thick lip on it and
that Milwaukee is both heavy and expensive. Dropping it on the concrete is
not an attractive option. I took the Rousseau out of my vertical router
table to put it into my horizontal table.

Are you saying that the Rousseau is strong enough to handle the Milwaukee
for the next several years?

If so, for less than $40 I can get back to work.

Bill