Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Home Protection Tips??

Forget all the home security and take out a bigger insurance policy. A safe
that is too big and heavy for 3 men to carry off is about all you can do.
Don't keep much money in the house. Anyone that is prepaired will be in and
out in a short time nomater what you do for a reasonable price..

"alana3317" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was checking around the net for some home security repair/tips after
my place was broken into in the middle of the day. I did find one
semi-helpful site: www.discovery.com/allstate.

Hoping that people can point me in the right direction - do you have
any tips or know of any books or articles that would help.

Thanks.