Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Anyone Here Ever Re-Buy A Past Home?

On 2 Nov 2006 09:46:03 -0800, "Jules Vide"
wrote:

Hey, Tony and Hallerb-- I just turned 50, so maybe it's a middle-aged
"thing?" Thanks for the feedback.

I'm now living in the area where I was born, and had to move away. I
came back at age 28. I didn't buy the house I grew up in, but I do
know the couple who own it now and they let me come and see it
occasionally.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy