Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default Strange phone call this morning...

Doug Miller wrote:
I plan to, if he calls a second time. Right now, I figure he's just a
blowhard, and probably a coward besides. Plus, he's three states away, not
across the street. If he does actually show up...he may regret that decision.
We're capable of protecting ourselves, and ready to do so if need be.

I got into a ****ing match with a blowhard in another newsgroup once... he said
he was going to come see me. I told him to come on, published my street address
and suggested he come in through the window... and carry some ID, so I'd know
where to send the remains.

So far, he hasn't shown up. G Just as well, as I'm not likely to call 911.
That's not the coroner's number, is it?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com