Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default How to murder people with wood?

(in
) said:

||| Yeah, and can you believe there are some a'holes that want to do
||| away with Gitmo??!!! I guess they want more due process and more
||| rights for the dirtbags that have openly declared war on us and
||| society. Ya gotta wonder what they're thinking or whose side
||| they're on...
|| How about due process and rights for persons falsely accused
|| of being dirtbags who have openly declared war on us?
|
| If you are an American citizen you will (and should) get the full
| benefit of American due process. If you are an enemy of the state,
| especially an illegal combatant; you do not (and should not) receive
| the same benefits (and are not covered by the Geneva Conventions). I
| hope Americans are smart enough not to try to hobble the whole
| system by listening to the do gooders (or are they) who feel that
| all terrorist and enemies deserve to be treated as if they are just
| another domestic criminal.

I presume you're referring to do-gooders like (cut & pasted):

New Hampshi Josiah Bartlett, William Whipple, Matthew Thornton

Massachusetts: John Hancock, Samual Adams, John Adams, Robert Treat
Paine, Elbridge Gerry

Rhode Island: Stephen Hopkins, William Ellery

Connecticut: Roger Sherman, Samuel Huntington, William Williams,
Oliver Wolcott

New York: William Floyd, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis
Morris

New Jersey: Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson,
John Hart, Abraham Clark

Pennsylvania: Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, Benjamin Franklin, John
Morton, George Clymer, James Smith, George Taylor, James Wilson,
George Ross

Delawa Caesar Rodney, George Read, Thomas McKean

Maryland: Samuel Chase, William Paca, Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll of
Carrollton

Virginia: George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin
Harrison, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton

North Carolina: William Hooper, Joseph Hewes, John Penn

South Carolina: Edward Rutledge, Thomas Heyward, Jr., Thomas Lynch,
Jr., Arthur Middleton

Georgia: Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, George Walton

when they affirmed that:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal"

or are you of the "all men are created equal, except that some are
more equal than others" school?

| And yes, unfortunately a few good people may get caught up in some
| kind false identity or be unfairly accused but you can't castrate
| the whole system to prevent this from happening to a few people.
| The system is there to try to protect you from our enemies. If you
| are not an enemy, you can be pretty confident that the government
| isn't out to lock you up. Why would you think they are?

Then may you and those you love be those few good people.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar