Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default A Warm Fuzzy

Thu, Nov 2, 2006, 1:23pm (EST-3) (Andy) doth
posteth:
I've found they can be good for cheap extension cords and
rubbermaid-type containers also.
Let us know how the sandpaper works snip

I did notice they had plenty of 'stension cords, but I've got all I
need just now, so passed on one.

I figured for a just buck I can't go too far wrong. But you'll
notice I only got one pack. LOL Just in case.

The chef was a good deal tho, try pricing stuff like that in some
of the other stores.

What I'm really happy about is the 8 packs of batteries. I've tried
t hem before and the batteries usually last at least as long as the
expensive ones, and longer than some. I say usually because it looks
like my son has been siphoning off some of them. I don't use D call
flashlights anymore - found I can get AA flashlights, complete with
batteries, at Wally world for 84 cents. They give as much light a the
Dcell lights, replacement batteries are considerably less, they seem to
last longer than the Dcells, and are small enough to even stick in a
shirt pocket. The AAA batteries are for remotes and a chess game.

JOAT
If it can't kill you, it ain't a sport.