Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default A Warm Fuzzy

"J T" wrote in message

At the same time picked up a 15 pack of 9"X11" sandpaper - 3
coarse, 5 medium, 5 fine, and 2 extra fine. AND, a 8 pack of AA
batteries, and a 8 pack of AAA batteries. Everything in the store is
$1, so paid a total of $5 and change - also got a little chef bear,
present for the dau-in-law, she collects chef stuff.

Keep us posted on how the sandpaper works out JOAT. My experience with
discount sandpaper is that it sucks, but I'm always keeping my ear to the
ground for a decent deal that really works out. If you get the chance, try
some with water so you can tell us how the extra fine wet sands.

--

-Mike-