Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default TS-Aligner Fall 2006 Promotional Offer!

In article , B A R R Y wrote:
Locutus wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Since I've made so many friends here lately, I thought I'd pay some of
them a visit. I wonder who I should visit first?

My buddy at 841 N Kentucky Ave?? Maybe the one at 3272 W 42nd St?
Maybe Lee in NYC? Or maybe I should just head on over to 5220 N Sawyer
Ave where Ed and I could debate the utility of our measurement tools.

This is one of the lamest things I have ever seen on usenet...

I'm sure 3272 W 42nd. Street, NY, is a single family home. He could
wait in the driveway! G

?? I don't live in NY.

--
Regards,