Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vortex Vortex is offline

Default Water leak :( Nibbled water tank?

"Terry" wrote in message
oups.com...

vortex2 wrote:
We had a similar problem years ago which was only properly solved by
getting
a cat.

David

But don't get a cat like ours! We now have mice for the first time ever
and have had to resort to good old fashioned traps (baited with some of
the chocolate they got at - and it works!)

Problem is that Lucy brings the mice inside to play with them - and
then loses them!

Terry

Our cats were "rescue" cats 10 years ago so we don't know how old they are.

These days they've given up all forms of hunting and their territory has
shrunk to the point that the end of our garden is completely "controlled" by
at least 2 alien cats. No mice have been caught for several years (but
fortunately none in the house/loft either).

In fact our cats spend almost all their time in "power saving mode", only
arising to the telltale sound of ringpull cans being opened.

David