Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Anyone Here Ever Re-Buy A Past Home?

wrote:

I havent moved for that reason and still drive by the home I grew up
in, moved at age 12 now nearly 50

yeah I am attached to my home........

Hi,
Thhings change. Just keep the good memory and forget?
My first house is not far from where I am. Once I took my kids when they
were young and knocked on the door. Told them I grew up in the house and
asked permission to come in and look around with my kids. They were kind
enough to let us in and look around. Upstairs, downstairs, everything
changed. Now my good memory is not so good, LOL! I am on the wrong side
of 60 now.