Harold & Susan Vordos

Default un-gloat, dumpster

"wmbjk" wrote in message
Gunner wrote:

I was advised by a rather high power attorney (for a major ag company)
NOT to put magnetic signs on my truck when I went out servicing
machines on my own. For the above reasons.

What are we talking about here.... a ten year old pickup? I know that
whenever I see old pickups with magnetic door-signs, the first thing
that comes to mind is - I wonder if that's Trump or Gates in the
driver's seat? :-)

Wayne

Couldn't help but chuckle! When I refined precious metals, delivering them
was always a concern. While unusual, there were times when I might have as
much as $100,000 in value being delivered to the customer. To aid in
limiting the appearance of being worth mugging, I wore my (stained and acid
burned) work clothing and drove an old beat out (read that rust bucket)
pickup, leaving our new shiny one in the garage. You can trust me when I
tell you that I was never confused with either of those guys! g

Harold