Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT Steve Barker LT is offline

Default Contractor issues

MOST no, but I have met people who just seem to stink no matter how hard
they try not to. It's chemistry I guess.

--
Steve Barker

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
Do the real workers you know look seedy and smell bad?

"Steve Barker LT" wrote in message
news
Sounds like to me you're just a yuppified, rich, )(*&&^%#$%&^!!! that
can't stand to be around any form of real work. Just my opinion of
course. Perhaps you should take your escalade, go to starbucks on the way
to spend 5 weeks at the ritz carlton.

--
Steve Barker

"Christie" wrote in message
We're having a room addition put on, and are having some issues with the
contractor's workers.

We have already spoken with the contractor, and he assured us, he would
address them with a high priority. We have since spoken with him again,
because the issues were not resolved.

Basically, I'm looking how someone else would handle this situation.
We've tried the diplomacy route, which didn't work out.

The biggest issue is, frankly his workers stink. I don't mean they do
bad work, I mean literally smell. I actually gag when the one worker is
within 10 ft of me. He smells like he pooped his pants, and wears them
day after day. I thought it might just be me, but my neighbor commented
on the guy might wear diapers, or have a serious problem.

Three other workers have that plumbers crack thing going on, even when
they're not bent over. They either need to buy proper size pants, or
lose about 50 lbs, in order to fit into their pants. It's disgusting to
see these guy on ladders, when you pull into your driveway.

Because of the size of the project, the contractor has said they will be
around for about 5 more weeks.

If we could, we would go away until they were done, but, as of now, it's
not an option.