Posted to alt.home.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Cement Driveways and Your Property Tax

Who said it was a pseudonym????

Actually, my family is encouraging me to run.
I am, in fact, the party nominee of the Independent Party of The
Proctologically Violated (M)asses, which I used to announce in my sig, until
I discovered a far easier solution, currently in my sig.
Clucking school marms, such as yourself, just don't get it.
You think that pain in your backside is just a hemorrhoid.
It's not.
When The Insertion reaches your ileocecal valve, you might get it.
Absolutely Vote, for *Anyone BUT* a Democrat or a Republican
Ending Corruption in Congress is the Single Best Way
to Materially Improve Your Life
all d'numbuhs
"Tater" wrote in message
oups.com...

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
Hmmmm....
You know how to use pyooters, but you cain't think a single move ahead in
chess game.

you ought to run for a government post, since you seem to have no
better thing to do than glog up intelligent discussion with your filth,
and hide behind a pseudonym so you family does have to hang it''s head
in shame.

either put up or shut up. don't like the government? get on the ballot.