wmbjk

Default un-gloat, dumpster

Gunner wrote:

Correct..and a little one man show such as myself has no lawyers on
retainer, and has a hell of a lot more to loose in a suite than does a
megacorp.

A $10,000 judgment against Megacorp is a drop in the bucket. Against
me and its a total wipe out of every thing I own or have worked for.

You're missing the point - if you want people to know that you're
unlikely to have assets worth scamming, then get yourself a cheesey
magnetic sign that says "Gunner International Corp" or some such. One of
those "ask me about Amway" might be good too.

Wayne