Posted to rec.woodworking
Brent Beal Brent Beal is offline

Default OT Lawmakers Look To Ban Metal Bats

"Shopdog" wrote in message
Honestly, I believe that it is the parents fault now days. Just look at
how many children go unsupervised for long periods of time. Remember back
when if an adult saw you screwing off, they'd walk up to you and "talk' to
you, or grab you by the ear and take you off to your parents. Now, if
someone did that they would be in court up to their ass. When I was young
just the thought of my father finding out I did something I wasn't
supposed to kept me from doing it. The phrase just you wait til your
father gets home was

Yeah! I remember. My parents always seemed to know who, what, when, where
before I even got home.
Thank God there were no video cameras back then. Of course, my parents did
not seem to need any.