Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Painting Questions ?

Jacque wrote:
You do know there are nylon stockings, light bulbs, shoe soles, etc.
that never wear out, right? You don't see any of those on the market,
do you? Why? Is it because no one wants them, or because the
manufacturer would be cutting into their own profits and possibly
killing their business? How do you think that would fly in a corporate
boardroom?
"Boss, I have a way to make our paint last twice as long!"
"Really? Will we sell more of it?"
"Errr, no. Probably about half as much."
"I see. You're fired. Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Reminds me of "The Man in the White Suit"
http://imdb.com/title/tt0044876/

Hey! Good call. I'd never heard of that movie, now it's on my must
see list. Thanks.