Posted to alt.home.repair
gilberto71 gilberto71 is offline

Default ONE RADIATOR COLD

NO, I'm bleeding the cold radiator (the one upstairs), and when I bleed
it hot water appear in few minutes, I just starting to think the TRV
could be the problem ? What do you think ??
garageguy wrote:

wrote:
I have a completely cold radiator in one upstairs room of my
house, All the rest are working fine.

When I bleed them water appears immediately and get hot.

Can anyone suggest what the problem might be ?

I"m assuming you mean you're bleeding hot water from the OTHER
radiators, not the cold one. Check where the radiator is in the
system. If its furthest from the circulation pump turn up the
thermostat as a test and see if it starts to warm up.