Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Wooden toolbox/chest plans

Wed, Nov 1, 2006, 8:39am (EST-3) (RayV) doth
sayeth:
snip Something that does everything with no trade-offs.
I'm just looking for an improvement over my current bucket. I guess I
want something similar to this but I can't build it.
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/9...ture=Product_1

No trade-offs? You're dreaming. Only solution I can think of,
seeing as you want something you can carry, is to make more than one,
then make multiple trips.

Something like that? Then why you talking about totes?
Personally, if I wanted something like that, and didn't want to buy one,
I could make one easy enough;. Couldn't be any uglier, that's for sure,
but it'd work just as well; so I can't see any reason you can't make one
- except for thinking you can't. Check out a craft book from the
library to see how you can do it.

JOAT
If it can't kill you, it ain't a sport.