Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Barnett Bruce Barnett is offline

Default TS-Aligner Fall 2006 Promotional Offer!

(Doug Miller) writes:

Ed Bennett has contributed plenty to this group, and I and many
others here are enthusiastic users of his alignment tools. Without
Ed's posts to the group, I would never have known that they
exist. Ed's marketing is never "hard-sell". His posts consist mostly
of "here it is, it works, but don't just take my word for it, ask
around." Very low key, very professional -- and very much
appreciated, too.

Yeah! Well said. Ed's not a sales guy in a suit pushing crap. It's
like he's a regular guy who found a need for a product, made the
product, and started up a small business around this quality product.

This is exactly what we need more of.

Compare this to

Hello! I run a factory in China, and we will mass product
anything you want. Just send us enough money and we can copy
anything. Minimum order is $100,000.