Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV RayV is offline

Default Wooden toolbox/chest plans

J T wrote:
First I thought you just wanted something to lug some tools around
in. Then I looked at the list of links and now I'm not sure if you want
some sort of tool tote or you want a chest to hold tools. 'Cause some
of those are way too big to casually lug around. Unless you want to put
wheels on them. So, which is it you're after? Do you know what you're
after?

All those links were just things google gave me and I thought someone
would find useful.
I want:

Something bigger than a tote but smaller than a chest.

Something with dedicated tool storage plus storage for job specific
tools.

Something with a big bin to chuck stuff in but also drawers for
hardware & delicate tools.

Something light enough to carry but sturdy enough to stand on.

Something that can sit on the counter in the shop but is ready to
travel.

Something that does everything with no trade-offs.

I'm just looking for an improvement over my current bucket. I guess I
want something similar to this but I can't build it.
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/9...ture=Product_1