Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need advise: Two rooms not getting any heat from air ducts

"Goadude" wrote in message
oups.com...

Thanks for your replies folks. I pulled the string (and tied it to a
screw so it remains pulled) and it seems to make no difference to the
air flow from any vent!!! Whats surprising is that there is an air vent
on the second floor in a bathroom adjacent to this room that not
getting any heat, and the air vent in that bathroom has a strong and
good air flow from the heat duct!!!

Who do I call for such probelms? A general contractor or a furnace
person?

Heating contractor. Speak to a few friends or neighbors first, for
recommendations. Some of these companies are hideous. Others are terrific.
You want to find a terrific one and stick with them for a long time.